Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

LUXURY FUCHSIA


 For a special business meeting last Saturday I have choosen this all over H&M look. I really adore the colour and the sturcutre of this pullover. Together with the luxury necklace and the special batik trousers I think it is a quite cool outfit but still chic. What do you think about the fancy shades? I think they match perfectly to my brand faceyourfancy ;)

Face your Fancy every Day!

Xx Delaia

Outfit for the Business Meeting:  
All over H&M
Knit:  € 35.-
Necklace: € 20.-
Trousers: € 10.-
Shoes: € 30.-
Glasses: € 10.-

Für ein spezielles Meeting letzten Samstag habe ich mich für diesen Totallook von H&M entschieden. Ich liebe die Farbe und die Struktur des Pullovers. Zusammen mit der luxeriösen  Halskette und den Batikhosen finde ich es ein sehr cooles aber trotzdem schickes Outfit. Wie findet ihr meine abgefahrne Sonnenbrille? Ich finde sie passt zu meinem Brand faceyourfancy ;)












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen