Montag, 10. Dezember 2012

MIXED UP IN KARLSRUHE


 Hi guys, last weekend we have made a trip to Karlsruhe. To be true it was a my crazy idea because I really wanted to have a whole weekend for Joël and me before the christmas stress takes over us. So we hopped in a train on Saturday morning and returned on Sunday evening. I knew that there is a beautiful Christmasmarket in Karlsruhe and we found a beautiful place to sleep at Hotel Santos. All in one a beautiful weekend with lot of christmas feeling, fun and love. 

Love, 
Delaia

Letztes Wochenende besuchten wir die deutsche Stadt Karlsruhe. Ganz ehrlich, es war mein Splin, denn ich wollte nochmals ein ganzes Wochenende für Joël und mich geniessen bevor der Weihnachtstress auch uns einholt. Wir stiegen also in den Zug am Samstag morgen und sind am Sonntag abend zurückgekehrt. Ich wusste, dass Karlsruhe einen schönen Weihnachtsmarkt hat und ausserdem haben wir ein wunderschönes Zimmer im Hotel Santos gefunden. Also ein ganz bezauberndes Wochenende mit jeder Menge Weihnachtsgefühlen, Spass und Liebe. 

My mixed up outfit: 
Dress: H&M for € 15.-
Scarf: H&M for € 10.-
Jeans Jacket: H&M for € 40.-
Leatherboots: 5th Avenue for € 70.-

About the outfit: 
I can tell you it's really challenging to find a stylish outfit when it's minus 5 degrees outside. But I was waring this houndstooth dress with a jeansjacket. Together with my leatherboots, some thights and a scarf I had warm enought and in the evening I still could wear my black winterjacket over it. It's no secret that layering keeps you really warm! I hope you like the combination of the different patterns and enjoy the pictures.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen