Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013

LET'S GO CLUBBING



That’s now the second part of my post I promised you. As I mentioned, I wanted to change my beach outfit into an evening look. As we were short in time I just exchanged my ballerina for some new heels I have bought in Munich (sale at Zara), made up my hair with some mouse and wrapped around the cool waist belt and bob’s your uncle ;) (love this expression hahaha) I had a perfect evening look.

As you may imagine as a student I don’t have money to buy me all the time new clothes, even though I have to admit that I definitively spend more money than I should on clothes and so on. However I love to remix key pieces in a new way to get a completely new look. That saves money and it also is a way to be very creative. I have age-old pieces in my closet, which I love to pick out and create a new outfit with it. That challenges me and there are no limits for your phantasy. So, if you like this way of redesign, let me know it, because I really love it!

Love,
Delaia

PS: Sorry if the pictures have different lightening but there was a sunset ;)

My Clubbing Outfit:
Pants: H&M for € 10
Top: Zara for € 9
Heels: Zara Sale for € 40
Belt: Rivers Island for € 35
Bag: Oasis for € 25
Sunglasses: Asos for € 17
Earring: Asos for € 12
 


Ich habe als Studentin nicht das Geld mir ständig neue Kleider zu kaufen, auch wenn ich zugeben muss, dass ich wohl mehr als ich sollte für Kleider, Schuhe und so weiter ausgeben. Trotzdem gefällt es mir unglaublich, wenn ich Teile neu kombinieren kann und daraus einen komplett neuen Look machen kann. Das spart Geld und ausserdem ist es wohl kreativ. Ich habe uralte Kleidungsstücke in meinem Kleiderschrank, welche ich immer wieder herauskrame um damit einen komplett neuen Look zu schaffen. Das fordert mich heraus und der Fantasie sind dabei kaum Grenzen gesetzt. Wenn euch also diese Art von Redesign gefällt, lasst es mich wissen, denn ich liebe es!

Eure Delaia





 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen